1 ½ pound potatoes, cut crosswise into ½-inch thick slices
8 ounces trimmed sugar snap peas
1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, pressed
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Steam potatoes on a steamed rack in a large pot over boiling water until almost tender, about 10 minutes (depends on the size of potato).
2. Add sugar snap peas and steam until crisp-tender and potatoes are tender, about 3 minutes. When done, remove from heat and cool.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and garlic, stirring until well combined. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
4. Place the potatoes, snap peas, radishes, and red onion in a large serving bowl. Lightly toss with the dressing until all the ingredients are coated.
5. Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Makes 6-8 servings