October 26th, 2013, 2pm – dark
“Upper Farm” 172 Litchfield Lane
$10-$15 per car in advance or $15 “at the door”, supports our education programs.
Free passes available for under served community members.
Celebrate the Bounty of the Pajaro Valley and the Monterey Bay Area! Join us for fun on the farm for the whole family. Honor the changing of the seasons and celebrate the Harvest with us on the farm:
- Live Music by
- 2:00-5:00 – Face Painting
- 2:30 – 5:00 – Tractor Rides
- 2:30 & 4:30 Apple Cider workshops by Happy Girl Kitchen Co.
- 3:30 – Family Yoga with Luma
- 4:00 – Pie Contest Raffle Winners Announced
- 4:30 – Pie Judging
- 5:45 – Community Circle and Pie Contest Awards Ceremony
- 6:00 – Community Potluck Dinner
- 6:30 – Sunset Bonfire
- Farm/Garden Scavenger Hunt
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cob Oven Pizzettes
- Goat Fun
- Pumpkin and Apple Games
- Hay Bale Fort
- Local Beer by Santa Cruz Ale Works
- Ice Cream by Penny Ice Creamery
*PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR DOG TO THE FARM*
We have dogs on the farm, whose purpose is to protect the farm from other animals. For the safety of the children who visit, we ask that you leave your animals at home. There is rarely adequate shade for you to leave your animal in the car while on site.
*If you need your service dog to accompany you to our site, please contact us in advance and have your service dog clearly marked. We will do our best to prepare for your animal’s visit and accommodate your needs for a service animal.
VOLUNTEER & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES are available.
HARVEST FESTIVAL 2013 EVENT SPONSORS
Participating Local Businesses and ArtisansLEFDPeducation@gmail.com or call 831-728-2032